Death just might be one of the most misunderstood subjects today. To many, it is enshrouded in mystery and evokes dreaded feelings of fear, uncertainty, and even hopelessness. Others believe that their deceased loved ones are not dead at all, but instead, live with them or in other realms! Still, others are confused about the relationship between the body, spirit, and soul. But does it really matter what you believe? Yes ... absolutely! Because what you believe about the dead will have a profound impact on what happens to you in the end-times. There's no room for guessing, so this Study Guide will give you exactly what God says on this subject. Get ready for a real eye-opener!
1. How did we get here in the first place?
2. What happens when a person dies?
3. What is the "spirit" that returns to God at death?
4. What is a "soul"?
5. Do souls die?
6. Do good people go to heaven when they die?
7. How much does one know or comprehend after death?
8. But can't the dead communicate with the living, and aren't they aware of what the living are doing?
9. Jesus called the unconscious state of the dead "sleep" in John 11:11-14. How long will they sleep?
10. What happens to the righteous dead at the second coming of Christ?
11. What was the devil's first lie?
12. Why did the devil lie to Eve about death? Could this subject be more important than many thinks?
13. Do devils really work miracles?
14. Why will God's people not be deceived?
15. Back in Moses' day, what did God command should be done to people who taught that the dead were alive?
16. Will the righteous people who are raised in the resurrection ever die again?
17. Belief in reincarnation is expanding rapidly today. Is this teaching biblical?